ENGIS offer insulation condition services based on the new Doble way to test TAN DELTA and conclude the insulation condition of a HV Apparatus.
Tan Delta is a diagnostic test for insulation of cables and windings. It is used to measure the insulation aging. It also enables us to predict the remaining life of the insulation. It is alternatively known as the loss angle test or the dissipation factor test.
The Doble M4100 is the industry standard for power apparatus and insulation testing. Its unique combination of test capabilities and artificial intelligence analysis software makes it the power industry’s most trusted Power Factor/Tan-Delta instrument.
The M4100 instruments are used around the globe thanks to their comprehensive testing options, safety features and measurement accuracy.
Testing is simple and accurate with the M4100 and Doble Test Assistant (DTA) software. You can then analyze your test results with the help of FRANK™, the First Response Analytics Knowledgebase, which provides clear recommendations and explanations.
• Power Factor/Tan Delta testing to confirm insulation integrity and quality
• Capacitance testing to measure physical changes that may have occured to the apparatus
• Turns ratio testing to detect shorted turns or winding damage
• Leakage reactance/short circuit impedance testing to evaluate winding deformation
• Single phase excitation current testing to evaluate the transformer magnetizing circuit
• Capacitor bank testing to detect deteriorating or failed capacitors within a bank
• Easy and accurate testing with Doble Test Assistant (DTA) software