We are the noted gas insulated switchgear suppliers in Israel. From Compact GIS 145 KV to GIS 126Kv AND 252kV, you may find at ENGIS the solution that can fit your project and related national grid.
The GIS composed of the major equipments used in a substation such as circuit breaker, switch disconnector, earthing switch, voltage transformer, current transformer, surge arrester, etc. in a grounded metallic enclosure. The switchgear is filled with SF6 gas, which has the best insulation and arc-extinguishing capabilities.
CHINT GIS are Kema (Holland) certified up to 145KV.
Application: or power substations, especially substations in city center, contaminated region and also hydropower stations.
Standards: IEC 62271-203
Rated voltage: 252kV.
Rated current: 2000-4000A.
Rated breaking current, 3s: 50kA.
1. Compact design, three phases Busbar in common tank, save installation area
2. Rated breaking current 50kA for the circuit breakers.
3. High operation reliability, less maintenance.
• High anti-seismic capability.
• The sealing system which has proven extremely reliable over years of utilization.
• Meet customer requirements by modular design.
For full catalogue of Gas Insulated Switchgear, please Press here: